- Sessions can take place in-person or via phone, Skype or FaceTime, depending on your location and schedule. We don’t need to be in the same city, state, or hemisphere to have a session.
Most sessions will last 45 minutes, during which we will discuss your issues, set goals, create an action plan, and assess progress on current and on-going action items. Additional check-in phone calls, texts, or emails between scheduled sessions are part of the coaching process. During each session we will set a date and method for our next check-in communication.
Making significant change takes time, effort, and consistency; by meeting weekly we will achieve the best results. This gives you time to implement our action steps and reflect on progress, without losing momentum. We will schedule our weekly sessions in advance at a time convenient for you. Our pre-scheduled check-ins will help keep you on track in-between our full sessions. Remember, we can conduct our sessions on the phone, or via video chats; keeping you motivated and improving no matter how busy you are!
The fee for my Coaching services is $300 per month. Please use the contact form to get in touch and tell me a bit about what your top 3 goals are in working with a Coach. I'll be in touch with you within 48 hours and we can start achieving your goals!
Things to Know
- Trust is important. In order to do our best work and get you where you want to be in your wellness journey we’re going to be spending a lot of time together, and sharing some pretty deep moments. You’ll need to feel comfortable with me, and trust the relationship we’ll build. I know how hard that can be. Opening up and being honest with yourself and me will be hard sometimes. You’ll want to pull back into your comfort zone of old habits, familiar coping strategies and unhealthy behaviors. The thing to remember is that I’m your ally, I’m not judging you, I’m not here to scold you or shame you-that's not what a coach does. As your Wellness Coach my job is to walk through this process with you, and help you see things from a new perspective, support you in your discoveries and challenges, and ultimately celebrate your success.
- The road to wellness is not a ‘straight line do this not that’ kind of thing; if it were we’d all just do xyz and be at our optimal state of wellness all the time! We’ll work together, you and I, to get you where you want to be.
- As a Wellness Coach I do not diagnose anyone, nor do I prescribe any medication. I am very happy to work in concert with your existing Health Care Providers, honoring their diagnoses and treatment prescriptions. My role is to help you set wellness goals, create a path to reach those goals, and help you navigate that path effectively. Think of me as a guide, supporting you along the route to your destination.
- What happens at Tenacious, stays at Tenacious. That means our sessions together are confidential. As a Wellness Coach, I take my responsibility of client confidentiality very seriously. Whatever we talk about together is safe, sacred, and private. I do not share details with anyone unless you specifically allow me to. The only exceptions to this rule are if you express a sincere desire to harm yourself or someone else, or are in imminent danger. Under those rare circumstances I am required to contact the appropriate persons.
- Change takes time and effort. During our coaching sessions we will set goals, and make a plan to achieve them; however, we all know that sometimes plans take a detour. Remember that there is no failure on this journey, we will eventually reach your goals—it just might not go exactly as originally envisioned. If we encounter an obstacle on the road, we will find a way to surmount that roadblock and keep moving toward your goal. No matter what, we will figure out how to best achieve your wellness goals…we will be Tenacious!
If you’ve read this far, you’re obviously interested in improving your life and ready to get started.